Contact Information

All Photography by Wendy Vaughn is copyright by Giggles N Grins. Please do not use any of my photos without my permisson!

Please contact me at Wpainter07@aol.com or call me at
817-401-3561 to set an appointment! My personal blog is http://www.vaughnsventures.blogspot.com/

All sessions are $100.00. Except newborn sessions.
I plan to spend several hours with you and your baby which
changes my session fee to $150.00. You get the same CD benefits as other sessions.

All Sessions are in natural light. This means that
if mother nature isn't working with me we will
have to reschedule!

I am a natural light photographer. I do not use
a studio nor do I use box lights.

A session includes a hour long shoot (unless a newborn)
and a CD with 20-25 edited photos in high contrast
color, black and white and antique color. My turn
around time is 3 weeks. Please plan for this when
booking your sessions.

I also offer other goodies. I do Birthday Invations,
Birth Announcments, Holiday Cards, Story Boards, Personalization Photos and much more.
If you dont see it here and want it just ask.

I do offer professional printing.
All of my photos are printed on high quality paper
with a linen finish.
Anything 8x10 and larger is printed on a back board
to keep the photo from creasing.
Please email me for a list of my printing prices.

Photography is my passion, I love to see expressions of people through a lens.
It is priceless for me to see a parents face the first time they see their childrens pictures.
I feel very blessed to have the opportunity of
working with you and your family!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet Senior Girl!




















No comments:

Giggles N Grins

Blog Archive